Dress Shirt Black
This variant is currently sold out
The black CARPASUS dress shirt is a wardrobe classic that combines style, quality and sustainability in an elegant way. The eco-shirt is made from organic cotton under fair working conditions.
- 100% organic cotton (GOTS) cultivated in India and spun in Portugal and Turkey
- Soft and easy to iron twill fabric dyed and woven in Portugal
- Slim fit cut for excellent wearing comfort designed in Switzerland and manufactured in Portugal
- Removable collar stays made from Swiss alpine maple wood (FSC certified)
- Buttons made from 100% natural corozo
- Fused New Kent collar with a modest spread, ideal to be worn with and without a tie
- Slightly rounded and fused cuffs
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- Horizontal green button hole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
Production transparency is very important to us. Find more information on our partners here.
YOU NEED A SPECIAL SIZE?
Discover our CARPASUS tailor-made section and configure your personal shirt with your measurements!
The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care and iron and washable at 40 °C.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Free delivery to Switzerland and Liechtenstein for purchases over 60 CHF.
We deliver within 2-3 working days inside Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
You can return the product within 14 days if it does not fit you.
Please find here all our delivery and return policy as well as the information for international deliveries.
SIZE AND FIT
This shirt comes in our Slim Fit.
You find the measurements of the shirt in our size chart here.
Please note that the measurements in the size chart are related to the shirts, and not to the body.
Our model is 180 cm tall with a chest measurement of 98 cm and wears size 40.