Casual Shirt Umbrail Bordeaux
This variant is currently sold out
Our new collection of organic cotton shirts made from light Popelin weave are your perfect everyday companion during hot summer days. The shirts can be styled both business or smart casual and you will wish to have more than just one of them.
Umbrail is an elegant stripy shirt that comes in two natural and light colours with a relaxed fit and collar and is your best pick for every day.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton (bioRe® sustainable cotton grown and spun in Tansania and India) and recycled organic cotton
- Fabric woven in Portugal
- Shirt sewn under fair working conditions in Portugal
- Designed in Switzerland
- Casual fit, back pleats for excellent wearing comfort
- 125 g/sqm Popelin weave
- Button-down collar
- Front pocket on the left
- Buttons made from natural corozo
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- Horizontal green button hole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
Production transparency is very important to us. Find more information on our partners here.
The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care and iron and washable at 40 °C.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Free delivery to Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
We deliver within 1-2 working days inside Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
You can return the product within 30 days if it does not fit you.
Please find here all our delivery and return policy as well as the information for international deliveries.
SIZE AND FIT
This shirt comes in our Casual Fit.
You find the measurements of the shirt in our size chart here.
Please note that the measurements in the size chart are related to the shirts, and not to the body.
Our model is 180 cm tall with a chest measurement of 98 cm and wears size M.