Footloose Shirt Larix Ochre
CHF 149.00 was CHF 182.01
This variant is currently sold out
Our Larix shirts are a selection of heavy cloth horizontal stripe shirts. The colours are inspired by the changing colours of the larch needles, the only needle tree that changes its colours in autumn.
- Made from organic cotton from India (GOTS certified)
- Heavy fabric spun, yarn-dyed and woven in Portugal
- Shirt manufactured in Portugal
- 245/m^2 "panama weave" fabric
- Casual fit cut and back pleats for excellent wearing comfort
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Buttons made from natural corozo
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- Horizontal green button hole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
Production transparency is very important to us. Find more information on our partners here.
The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care and iron and washable at 40 °C.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Free delivery to Switzerland and Liechtenstein for purchases over 60 CHF.
We deliver within 2-3 working days inside Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
You can return the product within 14 days if it does not fit you.
Please find here all our delivery and return policy as well as the information for international deliveries.
SIZE AND FIT
This shirt comes in our Casual Fit.
You find the measurements of the shirt in our size chart here.
Please note that the measurements in the size chart are related to the shirts, and not to the body.
Our model is 180 cm tall with a chest measurement of 98 cm and wears size M.