Linen Shirt Maloja Brown
This variant is currently sold out
Our new linen shirts are your best pick to stay cool during the next hot summer: the light and breathable fabric allows heat to escape quickly. By nature, it acts antibacterial and does not pill. But most of all it doesn't need to be ironed and looks most stylish when slightly crinkled.
Our short sleeve Maloja shirt comes in three elegant colours with stripes kept tone-in-tone. With its cool Resort collar and the open chest pocket it can be styled either smartly or casually left unbuttoned.
- Made from GOTS certified organic linen
- Fabric woven in Portugal
- Shirt sewn under fair working conditions in Portugal
- Designed in Switzerland
- Casual fit, back pleats for excellent wearing comfort
- 125 g/sqm Popelin weave
- Short sleeves
- Slightly shorter shirt length (minus 2 cm)
- Resort collar
- Front pocket on the left
- Buttons made from natural corozo
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- Horizontal green button hole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
Production transparency is very important to us. Find more information on our partners here.
The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care and iron and washable at 40 °C.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Free delivery to Switzerland and Liechtenstein for purchases over 60 CHF.
We deliver within 2-3 working days inside Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
You can return the product within 14 days if it does not fit you.
Please find here our delivery and return policies as well as the information on international deliveries.