Flannel Shirt Populus Moss
This variant is currently sold out
Our Populus Flannel shirts are the new stars among our flannel collection. Populus is the latin name for aspen trees. Inspired by the changing colours of the aspen trees these flannel shirts come in wonderful colourful designs.
Flannel shirts are all-time classic shirts for colder temperatures. You will enjoy the soft and comfortable organic cotton flannel weave. Our typical design features are included: front pocket, button-down collar, and back pleat.
INFO 23/10/20: Sizes S, M and L of the Populus Moss Shirt are already sold out! We have placed a re-order at our suppliers beginning of November for a shirt delivery in December. So please feel free to place your order. You will receive the shirt beginning of December.
- Made from organic fair-trade cotton (bioRe® sustainable cotton) cultivated in Tanzania
- Spun in Portugal
- Soft and comfortable flannel fabric dyed and woven in Portugal (GOTS certified)
- Shirt manufactured in Portugal
- 148g/m^2 flannel fabric
- Casual fit cut and back pleats for excellent wearing comfort
- Button-down collar
- Front pocket on the left
- Buttons made from natural corozo
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- Horizontal green button hole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
Production transparency is very important to us. Find more information on our partners here.
The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care and iron and washable at 40 °C.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Free delivery to Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
We deliver within 1-2 working days inside Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
You can return the product within 30 days if it does not fit you.
Please find here all our delivery and return policy as well as the information for international deliveries.
SIZE AND FIT
This shirt comes in our Casual Fit.
You find the measurements of the shirt in our size chart here.
Please note that the measurements in the size chart are related to the shirts, and not to the body.
Our model is 180 cm tall with a chest measurement of 98 cm and wears size M.